Twitter

Normal Service Shall Resume Shortly...



0 comments
Why am I being so lazy? 
Why have I almost quit blogging? 
These are probably rhetorical questions, but never mind that. 


I should keep promise to myself that if I start something, I should continue that regardless of my moods, plans or anything that may occur. This time it's is blogging. 



My last post was (oh dear Lord) in April...since then so many things happened, I've visited so many places, a gigantic amount of photographs is waiting for me to be sorted out...



The best way of getting ahead is getting started...that probably will be my motto for the next months.

Last year I made promise to myself to keep the track of events in my live via this blog, post pictures, thoughts, memorable stories here...despite the fact that there is a lot going on right now (this is the major reason why roof example I'm writing this post in my bed on my iPad at 3.50 am) - lectures, studying, writing dissertation for master's degree, job searching, kitchen refurbishment at our apartment an so on and so forth...from now on - I WILL regularly update my blog, even if it's just for me (or some of my friends to whom I casually send the link LOL).


So without further ado...let's get back to blogging!



It's fun...





Song Of The Day

Keane - You Are Young

0 comments:

Post a Comment

older post